Thursday, 5 December 2013

When you've seen 2 Dinosaurs in one day...it's time to write about Dinosaurs!


I came across this little crochet Dinosaur applique pattern here at the blog -  pride of lions
http://oflions.wordpress.com/2013/01/10/dinosaurs-revisited-t-rex/


It's adorable isn't it!! I also love the little Lion Bookmarks there as well :-).


The same day while shopping at Westfield Chermside, I came across these 3D  Dinosaur Cookie Cutters. I'd seen them a while ago online, but they have them in store at Robin's Kitchen.


The cookie pieces fit together and stand up, in a very simpler version of the balsa wood skeleton dinosaurs. There's 4 different versions.

So cool for little Dinosaur lovers everywhere :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I'm very happy to help you with any questions about my patterns. The comments are moderated only to stop spam mail coming through, so your comment will be published as soon as I get a chance to check them - thanks Jen.