Sunday, 1 December 2013

25 Days Of Christmas - In Pictures.

First I'd like to thank the person who did a very nice thing via my blog. I don't know who you are, but thank you for doing what you did xx  :-) :-).
I'm doing 25 days of Christmas, in photos.
You can visit the page in the side bar to see each daily update. If you read the last post, you might have guessed my Christmas Spirit has now finally kicked in lol.

Day 1

Dolly Peg Soldiers I made the boys when they were toddlers. I lost count how many of these I have made over the years, and how many names xx.

6 comments:

  1. Oh I really like those, just lovely .xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura! The oldest craft idea ever, I know, but a nice personalized thing for boys, instead of a glittery bauble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done a good jo. I know two little boys who would like them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diane, you must be missing your Grandies a great deal since coming home. I hope you see them again soon xx.

      Delete
  4. I love your peg soldiers Jen, so perfect for boys. I really should have a go for my boys. Loving the 25 days of Christmas btw and LOVE the crocheted snowflake cosy. Feeling so strange hanging cold climate decorations in our heat, ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Simmone, perhaps I should include a pic of our traditional Christmas drink ...no eggnog in our house this Summer :-p.

      Delete

I love reading your comments, and I'm very happy to help you with any questions about my patterns. The comments are moderated only to stop spam mail coming through, so your comment will be published as soon as I get a chance to check them - thanks Jen.