Thursday, 15 August 2013

Travel The World With Me - Limerick Ireland

Every Thursday I'll choose, from my past blog stats, a city or town, somewhere in the world.
I'll post a pic and the Wiki about it.
If any of my readers live there, by all means post a comment, and let us know.
I'll list your blog or website if you have one, any charities you'd like to promote in the area, or just something about your home town or city.
If nothing else we'll learn about some interesting places.

This week - Limerick Ireland


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are going to have some fun in a lot of interesting places ! Happy travels xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharmayne, there are so many interesting places in the world :-)

      Delete

I love reading your comments, and I'm very happy to help you with any questions about my patterns. The comments are moderated only to stop spam mail coming through, so your comment will be published as soon as I get a chance to check them - thanks Jen.