Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Knit and Natter Kallangur


Kallangur Knit and Natter is the newest knitting meetup to be formed as part of 


If you live on Brisbane's Northside come and join us for a Knit or Crochet this Friday


You don't have to be a member, just come and say Hi and see what we do



I'll be there, along with some other lovely people



Here's the details...

  1. KALLANGUR Knit and Natter

    Date: Friday 19 April 2013

    Time: 1pm - 3pm

    Location: Kallangur Library

    Notes: Kallangur Library opp Kallangur Fair Shopping Centre
    1480 Anzac Ave 
    Kallangur

    ... Coffee and Tea Supplied





8 comments:

  1. Love all your photos Jenny! Don't know if I will make it tomorrow afternoon, as I have an appointment...but will see how things go time wise. I have 2 little bags of 'ends' for Diane :-) so it would be good to be able to hand those over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope so Maria. I have a bag of ends as well, I'm trying to remember to bag them instead of throwing them - hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love all the bright coloured yarn you use.. where do you get your yarn from? I am in Canada so it probably won't help me but you never know.. I can't seem to find really pretty, bright colours in a nice soft yarn.

    Kyla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kyla Brown Sheep - Lambs Pride seem to have a great range of colours -
      http://brownsheep.com/yarns/lambs-pride-superwash?view=category

      Delete
  4. loving the dino's - gorgeous stuff as always J :)

    im almost back on board with the Blog (lots of catching up to do) have been reading all the posts just havnt had a chance to blog properly ...

    have you got instagram yet ??? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same, just been busy doing what I enjoy instead of keeping up appearances :-) No I haven't got a smart phone, or an ipad, so I can't. I do have a Tablet that runs android, but it's quite old now (12 months lol).I use it for my patterns and I don't think it will download the Ap for instagram. Have fun with it, I can still view your pics I think.

      Delete

I love reading your comments, and I'm very happy to help you with any questions about my patterns. The comments are moderated only to stop spam mail coming through, so your comment will be published as soon as I get a chance to check them - thanks Jen.