Sunday, 17 March 2013

Springsteen - Brisbane

HOW can I write a boring post about knitting, when I've just spent 3 hours with 
Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band at Brisbane Entertainment Centre ........


Amazing Awesome Concert.
The BOSS told us, he's been doing this for 40 years!
He was on stage for 3 hours! He was brilliant, full of energy, his voice better than ever, and you could  just see the love for his music on his face. The E Street Band were superb, and we just rocked on for the whole night.
Bruce got down and walked through the crowd while performing and (someone told me he did this) crowd surfed back to the stage. I'm just thrilled I was able to see him live - thank you so much Bruce for touring Australia again.
Um think I'm going to be up for a while, so I can wind down lol.

7 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the concert .
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.....oh.....OOHHHHHHH!!!!!! Lucky YOU!!!! We see the stars from our youth and forever think of them that way - and so often when you see them on stage at the same age we are, there can be disappointment in their performance. Pleased to hear he is a good as he ever was. has the high worn off yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Laura, we don't go to a lot of these, just every few years when there is someone special coming - but glad we did! - Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. creations.1 he was excellent! I know what you mean, we've been pretty selective when we hand over our money. The few acts we've seen over the years have been as great and hardworking as ever. There were a LOT of old rockers there with us too lol. Yes back to normal housewifey duties today :-(.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you .... did you feel it was just YOU and BRUCE, and nobody else was there???? I remember feeling like that years ago when we went to see Neil Diamond, as far as I was concerned the only ones in the room were Neil and me!! And he sang ALL his songs directly to me... lol
    I would have loved to have seen Bruce too, but Peter wasn't that keen ...darn!!!!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Karen, I love Neil Diamond too, we've been to 3 of his concerts over the past 20 years - he's amazing, and the tickets were always reasonably priced. We're the same, I'm the music fan, but once W gets there he enjoys it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I'm very happy to help you with any questions about my patterns. The comments are moderated only to stop spam mail coming through, so your comment will be published as soon as I get a chance to check them - thanks Jen.