Friday, 25 January 2013

Trouble with Internet Explorer

Really! I've had enough!!
For ages now, I've been having trouble with the appearance and loading of the blog on Internet Explorer, and for ages I've been viewing and working on my Blog using Google Chrome - No problem. The boys just shake their heads at me and say "we've told you before MUM...."

But I never thought to tell everyone that....
If you are having trouble loading and viewing all the bits of my blog, like the page tabs which don't load completely in Internet Explorer......please try viewing it on Google Chrome or another Browser.

And for taking the time to read this very boring but essential blog post here's the link to a lovely little wrap which is in my queue of things to crochet
http://www.knittingdaily.com/media/p/14010.aspx


Thanks
See you soon- Jen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I'm very happy to help you with any questions about my patterns. The comments are moderated only to stop spam mail coming through, so your comment will be published as soon as I get a chance to check them - thanks Jen.