Saturday, 5 January 2013

A New TV Documentary Feat. Knitting For Brisbane's Needy

Some of you might remember the wonderful win K4BN had last year from Sunsuper
You can read about it HERE on one of my pages.

Late last year a local documentary was produced and then aired just before Christmas. It was sponsored by Sunsuper and hosted by Sofie Formica, about some of the deserving winners of Sunsuper grants.

The first story was about Knitting For Brisbane's Needy, featuring our humble and inspiring leader Karen Croke. During the story you'll also catch a glimpse of Grant (the polite guy) who was once homeless himself, and who organised the BBQ for the homeless I mentioned in a previous post.
If you keep watching right to the end there is also a segment about him and the wonderful work he does as well....


It's now been posted on the net so here's the link if you'd like to watch it
http://youtu.be/8csRZrG8WAw

There's a link to K4BN in "My Favourite Places"
Jen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I'm very happy to help you with any questions about my patterns. The comments are moderated only to stop spam mail coming through, so your comment will be published as soon as I get a chance to check them - thanks Jen.