Sunday, 16 December 2012

The last few weeks in words & pictures.


 It's almost Christmas and I find myself so busy I've hardly picked up my needles or hook, over the last week. With all my Christmas shopping & Knit/Crochet commitments done now, I can finally relax and enjoy this week catching up with friends for a couple of lunches, a night out, wrapping gifts and I'm itching to start on some non-Christmas projects. 

I finished a pile of Reindeer Heads ready to put into some friends' gifts, a couple for my own tree and the rest to make the Jingle Bell Garland above.With the sweetest sounding bells I could find (hard these days to find Jingle Bells that actually ring nicely) it will go on our front door to jingle away.

Plus I made...
these Christmas Jingle Chickens for a friend who owns Chooks. 

The rest of December in words & pictures  
The Trees are up
The decorations are taking over the house
The boys are back in town  
Our annual Pancake Manor/Christmas in the City was Friday night


Taking in the Christmas windows, the Tree & the markets in King George Square,
with us girls getting to play on the "Myer Christmas Floor" 
and coming home with a beautiful new Angel


who changes colour - aaawww!

Because this is my last post for the year, 
             I'd like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Next Year
and thank you so much for visiting my blog
Love Jen 
xxxxxxxxx
oooooooo  

If you liked this post you might like these Christmas patterns from last year











6 comments:

  1. Love the reindeer heads and the cook so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, hope you have a lovely Christmas & New Year.

      Delete
  2. Loving the reindeers. Wish I had got into gear this year. Oh well, now I have something to look forward to next year.
    Merry Christmas to you and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I've really overused poor Mr Reindeer this year, due to my slackness as well lol. Merry Christmas to you & your loved ones Maria.

      Delete
  3. you have been quite generous to your faithful followers,and you deserve a lovely holiday rest,by the way,you don't give me the impression that those talented hands ever really rest! Have an amazing holiday and New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your lovely comment heidihill, I wish for you lots of love and happiness for Christmas & the New Year - Jen.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I'm very happy to help you with any questions about my patterns. The comments are moderated only to stop spam mail coming through, so your comment will be published as soon as I get a chance to check them - thanks Jen.