Monday, 3 September 2012

Finders Keepers

Today's Finders Keepers.....
Teapots!
Both are little 1 cup pots, the cat one was part of a Tea for One set with the cup on the bottom, but only the teapot was found. So cute on it's own and I have to admit, I dislike drinking from those big thick teacups that are usually part of such sets.
The stainless steel one is tiny at only 9cm tall, a typical commercial teapot, it will join my ever growing collection of metal teapots. It's an ugly duckling but it's a great shape for what I have in mind, and will soon don the tiniest tea cosy I've ever made. The position of the spout will give me a challenge as well.
Both happy to follow me home at $3 each.

4 comments:

  1. Hi do you have any patterns for a chicken shaped tea cosy? Preferably knitting. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a very basic crochet one I use Alice, but it's a vintage magazine pattern, not one of mine. There are a few on ravelry I think. Jen.

      Delete

I love reading your comments, and I'm very happy to help you with any questions about my patterns. The comments are moderated only to stop spam mail coming through, so your comment will be published as soon as I get a chance to check them - thanks Jen.