Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Grace's Share Kitty / My Buttons

Hello all,
Do you like my new colours? Some redecorating makes a nice fresh change, and why not in my favourite colours (at the moment anyway).
Some new buttons to push 
If you like my new colours, react me!
I have to admit, I read a lot of blogs, but I'm guilty of not commenting very much, because I just don't have the time. Some bloggers are even deleting their comment boxes I see.
I'm going to make an effort and try to be better at it, however I do have time to push people's buttons (so I'm told constantly by those I irritate/nag), so I've included Reactions. It's not an ad or money raiser, it's just Feedback for me, and you can still make comments, ask about a pattern etc
Very undiplomatically there isn't a "I hate this" button, I was tempted to add one, but assumed it would be worn out lol.
They're at the end of each post, so if you like something push away, if you score a free pattern from me, pushing the thank you button would be nice, or if you want to see more of the same stuff, let me know with that button.

Grace from Ravelry contacted me the other day because she couldn't get the graph to appear in the
Share Kitty Pattern. It seems some US providers have trouble showing content from Australia. I know someone else had trouble with seeing a pattern once before, so if you have the pattern but no graph for the head let me know & I'll send you the pdf of the pattern.
Grace was eager to finish Share Kitty and she was lovely enough to send me some photos, here they are....


Grace if you see this, he is beautiful and I love the Butt-erfly (sorry couldn't resist).
Thanks so much for sending me the pics,
Jen.

4 comments:

  1. The blue looks nice and fresh!

    I couldn't imagine deleting my comment box - comments and responses are the best part of blogging. In fact, it makes me sad when I try to comment on a blog and find that I can't, due to their settings. On the other hand, I guess it could become somewhat overwhelming if you receive an inordinate amount of comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm another guilty of not leaving comments, but reading lots. Love to know how the Reaction boxes work and how you get feedback from them
    Also have to admit being deterred by the verification tab. Know why they are there but they are so annoying - darn annoying pranksters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha we'll see Maria lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I'm very happy to help you with any questions about my patterns. The comments are moderated only to stop spam mail coming through, so your comment will be published as soon as I get a chance to check them - thanks Jen.