Thursday, 26 July 2012

A Tea Cosy By Kyla

Kyla sent me an email a couple of days ago with some photos of her Daylily Tea Cosy. Kyla said she was just a beginner crocheter, it was her first attempt, but was proud of it anyway.
Kyla your tea cosy is fabulous, you are very good for a beginner and you definitely should be proud of your work!
Here they are .........

Hasn't she done a great job!
Thanks so much Kyla for trying out one of my patterns, and for sending me the pics. It encourages me to want to share when I get to see beautiful finished cosies like yours. Keep crocheting and be proud of everything you make,
love Jen.

3 comments:

  1. It's lovely,very pretty.
    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, thanks so much for posting this!! You put a smile on my face and I feel very proud of my work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Kyla, anytime :-)

      Delete

I love reading your comments, and I'm very happy to help you with any questions about my patterns. The comments are moderated only to stop spam mail coming through, so your comment will be published as soon as I get a chance to check them - thanks Jen.