Monday, 19 December 2011

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

This is my last post for the year. It's almost been a year since I started blogging. I've met some lovely people & have loved reading their blog posts along the way.
I've learnt a lot of new computer skills from slowly teaching myself how to blog, so I'm pleased I got the courage up to start blogging & put up some patterns.
Thank you so much to all the lovely people who have liked my tea cosy patterns along the way.
My family & I would like to wish everyone a very happy & safe Christmas & New Year.

Take care,
love Jenny.

2 comments:

  1. thank you again for the lovely patterns from the last post.
    i wish you and your family a happy and good christmas and a more piecefull 2012, than it has been for you and your family, this year!
    a warm and good 2012 to you all!
    greetings

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I'm very happy to help you with any questions about my patterns. The comments are moderated only to stop spam mail coming through, so your comment will be published as soon as I get a chance to check them - thanks Jen.