Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Excuses why this cosy won't be finished this week.

These things take time lol.



Excuses why this cosy won't be finished this week are - it's the Melbourne Cup today, I have an awesome new camera to play with, I have to buy food, I have to cook food, I have to decide what horse to bet on, I'm knitting gloves & socks for November Challenge, I have to put yarn into new boxes I bought, I have to play with yarn I forgot I had whilst putting yarn in boxes, I have to have an xray tomorrow, I'm going to lunch Friday, knitting group Saturday, & out Saturday night, & worst of all I picked up the pattern for that really neat cushion I showed a  pic of in my retro pattern hunt post & I started it.
I really need to learn to focus.

2 comments:

  1. Qantas has a better excuse Jenny :-)))))
    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL miek - they'll have more excuses just before Christmas I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and I'm very happy to help you with any questions about my patterns. The comments are moderated only to stop spam mail coming through, so your comment will be published as soon as I get a chance to check them - thanks Jen.