Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Gathering Supplies

A few weeks ago, a rainy Sunday afternoon trip to Spotlight was in order. Whenever I go, it's usually on a mission to get what I want (plus more), but always as a bit of a rushed trip.
This day I spent the afternoon.
I strolled slowly up & down the aisles, for at least 2 hours, still on a mission to choose supplies for new projects, but without having to be anywhere or anyone, just for a while.
I came out happy & refreshed, still with some credit on my Xmas gift card, with a bag full of fun, & not one ball of yarn in sight!
I'll be bravely coming back here at the end of the year, to see how many projects from this page I've completed - look :-

Gingham for a chicken scratch tablecloth, after seeing one at a vintage fair last year, & wanting desperately to make one again. 
Bling for a new Tea Cosy design - had to buy 2 packs. 
Homespun & cottons for a stitchery & bag.
Huge bag of candy coloured buttons for little girl's Cardi, bracelets, hair things, & something else.
Materials for a very strange Tea Cosy
             
Blurry pins, it's been so long since I bought new pins!
Beautiful fairy butterflies .......any suggestions?
& some bees & bugs, everyone should have bees & bugs on hand in case of an emergency :-)
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I'm very happy to help you with any questions about my patterns. The comments are moderated only to stop spam mail coming through, so your comment will be published as soon as I get a chance to check them - thanks Jen.